River Cleanup 2012
- strict warning: Declaration of calendar_plugin_display_page::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin_display_page::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc on line 297.
- strict warning: Declaration of calendar_plugin_display_page::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_page.inc on line 297.
- strict warning: Declaration of calendar_plugin_display_block::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_block.inc on line 78.
- strict warning: Declaration of calendar_plugin_display_attachment::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin_display_attachment::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc on line 242.
- strict warning: Declaration of calendar_plugin_display_attachment::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc on line 242.
- strict warning: Declaration of date_handler_field_multiple::pre_render() should be compatible with content_handler_field_multiple::pre_render($values) in /home2/livingu1/public_html/sites/all/modules/date/date/date_handler_field_multiple.inc on line 185.
Livingston County Environmental Association is having its Second Annual River Cleanup on Saturday September 15, 2012. We are leading the effort to help clean up the Vermillion River and its adjacent water ways. However, there are very few of us, and we need volunteers like yourselves to help make a greater impact. Please take a look at the at our photo gallery of last years HUGE haul.
Photos from River Cleanup 2011
To volunteer, simply print and mail the completed Participant Registration Form and Liability Waiver attached below.
If you are a business, please complete and mail the pledge form attached below. If you would like your logo to be included on the event t-shirts, please mail or e-mail us your logo by August 10th.
Send all mail to:
PO Box 798
Pontiac, IL 61764
Please see the attached River Clean-up 2012 document for more information about what to expect on the actual day of the event.
We will meet and put in at the boat ramp at Play Park in Pontiac, Illinois. The park is located at the intersection of Mill Street and Grove Street in Pontiac. It’s adjacent to the Mill Street Bridge. If you come from BN, you will take Exit 197 (Route 116), turn R (east) and come straight east (no turns whatsoever, Route 116 turns into Reynolds Street then goes north but you don’t want to go north, just come straight east down Reynolds Street) until you reach a dead-end at a cemetery. From there you can see the park. Turn L (north) to get to the entrance of the park. If you get lost, head for the courthouse, it’s front entrance is on Mill Street and you can see the Mill Street Bridge from there. If you have GPS, you could enter 300 South Locust Street and that will get you there.
|Pledge Form 2012||56.91 KB|
|Participant Registration Form and Liability Waiver 2012||128.18 KB|
|River Clean Up 2012 Event Information||486.65 KB|
The landfill's permit requires it to control gases so that odors NEVER go off their property so...
If you smell the landfill,
MAKE A STINK!!
Call the landfill inspector:
Dustin Burger, Illinois EPA
Or contact them electronically:
Wind Farm Complaints
Iberdola and subsidiaries:
Gamesa Minonk Wind Farm:
- Clear sky, mist
- Temperature: 55.4 °F
- Wind: WSW, 13.8 mph
- Pressure: 754 mmHg
- Rel. Humidity: 100 %
- Visibility: 5 mi
- Sunrise: 6:40am
- Sunset: 5:37pm
February 23, 2017 - 12:15am